- Specialized training for law enforcement and protective service.
- Case consultation, interview review, testifying in court.
- Support of Multidisciplinary Teams to staff child abuse cases.
- Law enforcement and DHS caseworker interactive peer review of child abuse interviews.
- Development of specialized protocols for child abuse cases.
- Jackson County's response to Karly's Law implementation.
- Specialized training involving High Tech Crimes unit, photo documentation.
- Special needs, DEC, interviews
- Year long supportive experience
- Various programs for preteens, teen girls, and boys group.
- Teaches self-esteem, confidence and self-worth
- Morale building experiences
- Trained mentors and on-hand staff
- Safe, Caring, Stress-free Environment
- Therapy Style Assessment
- Professional Therapists, trained to aid in the healing process of children
- Jack the thearpy dog
- Advocacy Center development and program management.
- Community education on child abuse issues.
- Community partnering to combat child abuse.
- Client tracking and statistical collections.
- Development of on-site therapy programs and support groups for victims and families.
- Recruitment and training of medical personnel for child abuse examinations.
- Education on medical aspects of child abuse.
- Medical case consultation via telemedical (computer) and phone.
- Peer review of Medical exam findings.
- Expert Witness testimony and training for prosecution of child abuse cases.